Tuesday 18 September 2012

Coco brought her report book home today.

Her preliminary T-score shows 219. According to her, a few classmates had 190 and at least four others had theirs in the range of 220 plus. She was so demoralised that she couldn't muster more courage to ask more classmates about their T-score.

She was quite hopeful that her T-score this time round would be about 235 after multiplying her total raw score for the 4 subjects by 3/4, but I was quite sure that it was not calculated that way.

To be honest, I am worried. She said that teachers told her class that judging from the T-scores of the class, half the class could get more than 250 as their T-score for PSLE. "Oh, and you are not one of them," for some reason, I couldn't resist. I guess part of me wanted to show her the naked reality.

No comments: