Friday 7 March 2008

Resting at home

I'm home today because the doc gave me a jab for spotting yesterday and asked me to rest. He said the bleeding might continue into the 12th week and that there's no need for alarm unless it's heavier than my heaviest day.

I'm worried though.

It sounds queer to me that a pregnant woman should bleed for 7 weeks. I was abit depressed that the bleeding goes on, but I guess they are right. If you're meant to keep it, it will stay and if you aren't, then it's probably the nature's way of telling you the foetus' not healthy.

William has been trying to do as much as he can so that I don't exert myself. I hope this lovingness can last for a long time. If it continues and he continues to pay off his debts, I can foresee that we'd have more peaceful times ahead.

I'm thinking about how to break the news to my parents. They'll probably be worried. They might even ask me to reconsider the possibility of removing the foetus. I'm still thinking about how to tell it to them without giving them a heart attack.

Isn't this funny? It's not like I'm unwed now. But yet, I'm still hesitant and unsure about how to let my parents in on this.

No comments: