Saturday 1 March 2008

Tireder

I feel very tired.

It's a 6-day week for me. When I came home at 2pm just now, I was literally sprawled on the bed.

It's that darn cca that required me to work on a Saturday, and the DM had just prepared me for more of such 'incidents' this morning by informing me that such events always fall on Saturdays.

I really regret taking up this cca. I did contemplate rejecting this cca because I have never been interested in ccas of this nature, but William kept dissuading me from the idea. He insisted that only 1 Saturday is required for its briefing and that it's a very 'relaxed' cca.

Darn him!

I've never viewed ccas as my focus when I first wanted to teach. Even when I started teaching, I treat ccas as an extra burden to teachers and never took it seriously. But now, this nonsensical cca is going to be my main focus in my work, and it's going to eat into my time with Coco.

The teacher-in-charge had informed me that there may be a 3D2N trip up Malaysia, a Pulau Ubin tracking and Bt Timah Hill hike, as well as June and Dec 3D2N camps.

I feel so ... stupid!

I just feel like getting some medical reason letter from the doc and get transferred out of the school.

William just called as I was making this entry. He got a earful of blasting from me.

I'm very depressed.

No comments: