Thursday 7 May 2009

Baby at 5th and 6th months

I got a pink Bumbo seat for Baby so that it's easier to feed her.


She is able to swallow her brown rice cereal now, even when I make it abit thick for her.


I let her try pumpkin (Australia) and she was ok with it. Unfortunately, I don't get to let her try stuff for 4 full days as I need to work and my mother is too busy to prepare for her.


She's very cute now. Trying hard to flip but usually she only got her butt over. Her arm is trapped under her and hinders her from flipping entirely. She managed to have a full flip on last Sunday though. I was so excited I ran out of the room to look for my camera. When I came back, she was probably tired out from the support that she cried. So I couldn't take a pic of that, could I?

Smiling Baby at 5 months

A big girl now at 6 months

No comments: