Wednesday 12 March 2014

Horror Nightmare

I woke up to a nightmare a couple of days ago.

Not sure if it has anything to do with me watching a series of horror DVDs.

I dreamed that I stepped into a lift which I thought was empty.

As the door was closing, I realised that a little girl was lying on the floor. I thought to myself: I must have missed her. Either that, or she was not a human being.

Just as I pressed the button '2', I noticed that the button '12' had been pressed before mine.

The lift just shot up to the top floor. I was frightened.

Then the girl spoke,"My mother is waiting outside." The image of a typical female ghost - long haired, white blanket garment, came to my mind.

At the same time, the lift moved horizontally. I freaked out and started flailing my plastic bags of groceries at the door and screamed hysterically. I quickly realised I was in a dream and all the more I screamed loudly, hoping that I could wake up quickly.

And I woke up.

It was just 1.30am.

Phew! It was better than some nightmares in which I could not wake up from. But still scary.

No comments: