Tuesday 18 June 2019

Memory Hard At Work

I know this sounds crazy, but ever since I acquired this lovely MacBook, I have been using it on a daily basis, and making an effort to get back to blogging. It has also inspired me to 'retrieve' my memories. I was reminded of most beautiful vacation I ever had, which was in Italy. I decided to make some attempts to blog about it. Of course, most of the details and even the not-so-detailed contents must have been largely forgotten, but the pictures froze the memorable moments for me. I'll try my best to recall whatever I can.

The Italy pictures are contained in a few SD cards like this:
So I have to sieve through the cards to find out what pictures are in which cards! Massive rummaging!

Venice is the simplest, yet the loveliest, city in my opinion. It was the last city we went to, but I think I'll start from there. 

No comments: