Friday 4 May 2007

Exam's over!

Oh wow! The exam's over! It's my last paper of my NIE life. I don't want to dwell too much on whether the components are well done. I'll just keep my expectations low ... but actually it's difficult to do just that. How low can I go down to? C? B+? I feel sad even to think that I would get grades like these.
I feel so tired and hungry, but I don't feel like sleeping. I kinda cherish these waking hours of not having to study. :)
I miss the midnight movies. I think I'll catch Spiderman 3 soon.
Really tired. My shoulders ache. I hope it's only fatigue and having sat in a lousy position for too long. Read an article about a man whose shoulders ached and found out that it was liver cancer. After many rounds of chemo and some other therapies, he died. Sounds like a painful death.

No comments: