Wednesday 11 July 2007

Wrrring louder than ever ...

I'm seriously contemplating divorce. The call of divorce is at my ear for months, and it's getting louder than ever.

Last night, he jolted me up from sleep at 1.30am and ranted at me for spending too much time on the phone. Coco was also frightened and woken up from her sleep.
I'm so sick of his acts of washing dirty linen in public, what more at home, so that the whole block and opposite blocks of flats could hear how victimised he is by a horrible wife.
I'm sick of him frightening the daylight out of Coco and having her to think that marriage is all about fighting. How else can you have a then six-year-old to say that she's not going to get married?

He called Huiyi at 1.37am to tell her that he would appreciate it if she doesn't call after ten. She was shocked and had a new 'insight' on his character.

She would probably understands well, if not best, how hard this marriage has been for me.

My father says to divorce if it is always like this - 'got married to be tortured for what?'

I'm tired. Physically, emotionally.

I want out.

No comments: