Monday 13 August 2007

Coco's furniture

It's been a month since I last blogged.

Didn't have motivation to blog because my friend who is an avid blogger, for some reason, stopped blogging. I used to blog just about the same time as she did because I felt 'Hey, this reason got can blog ah?', and so I blogged, with credit of inspirations from her.

Yesterday we went to Ikea to shop for Coco's wardrobe and mirror. I saw a matching bookshelf which I thought would help to make her room tidier and decided to get it too. I had in mind a full-length mirror for her room, but in the end, I got her a round mirror with mosiac-like mirroring squares around the mirror which she liked very much. It costs me $460 in total. What a way to spend my pay the second day it's out!

I don't really want her to wait for her bedroom to be done up anymore. I feel that she's waited long enough, ever since we moved into this flat. She's all excited over the cupboard. I'll sew a nice organza curtain for her bookshelf so that it doesn't collect dust so easily and tie it up with ribbons at the side when she needs the books.

No comments: