Thursday 26 March 2009

After the hols

I've created a class blog for my darlings. Ironically, I updated it more frequently than I do my own blog. And even more ironically, my tone in that blog is definitely and infinitely more positive than my in this blog.

The hols have zoomed past. Submitted the lesson plans that apparently are not done to the satisfaction to the Head. Being nice and trying not to hurt my feelings, he said he wanted 'detailed' lesson plans, but not 'sooooooo detailed' ones. And he's nice enough not to make me redo them. I guess I'll have to try harder next term.

The Polliwalk shoes that I bought via Bulk Purchase have arrived (another 'sigh!'). The size is too big for Coco. I'm so disappointed. Her feet measured 19.3 cm and the next smaller size is 19.1 cm. I was worried that it might be too small for her, so I bought one size up (19.9 cm). Who knows it's too big.

No comments: