Sunday 19 July 2009

Review on Coach Items, Baby's Competition Status & A Visit to the Great Gramps

It's been quite some weeks huh. I meant to blog frequently, but alas, I have been busy with work, Baby and Coco.

On the Coach bags, I got them. Very happy with the wristlet. Very convenient, but abit large I thought for something that's meant to be on the wrist, as suggested by its very name.

Kinda disappointed with the bag though. The strap is very short. I'm not sure it's for hand-carry or shoulder-carry, but I prefer shoulder-carrying bags, so the bag isn't quite perfect for me.

So far, I've been using the wristlet on a constant basis and it's very handy. Can put most of my things ie. handphone, tissue, my small thai purse, keys, lipstick and cards. Of course I make sure it won't rain on the day I use it.

As for Baby's photos I sent for the pettiskirt competition, she got the 3rd prize - a petti top. The online shop owners probably felt that my baby needs a top since she's topless in the pics.

She is on their gallery too!

But the prize was taken by her big sister since Baby doesn't know anything about the competition or what she'd won and her sister wanted a petti top.

****************************************************

I visited his grandparents with Baby and Coco last Monday evening.

They were delighted to hold Baby. The grandmother said that she looked like William when William was a baby. I was worried when I heard that, but tried not to show.

The visit turned out to be a complaining session on their grandson. And as usual, I uncovered more 'William lies' from them and they from me. It's abit incredible but I'm totally stoic. I don't even feel hurt that he's been lying through his teeth. Or perhaps I already know he is a habitual and compulsive liar and I'm totally used to it.

I took a few pics of them with Baby. I think they were pleasantly surprised to know that I brought along a camera.

They are each in their 90s and 80s. The grandmother fractured her hips but decided not to go for an op to insert some steel into her hips as she feels she's already so old and there's no need for that.

I've blown the first two pics up to S8R and framed them up.

I just hope I can give them to these loving great grandparents real soon.

No comments: