Friday 3 July 2009

The 7 Keys To Living A Passionate Life

Stumbled on this article by Janet Attwood and like it very much.

Reminds me of 'The Secret'. It talks about power of attracting what you want.

We always thought that it's difficult to pursue our passion, but the article says that persistence is not hard when you're living life aligned to your passion.

When undecided, make decisions or take up the opportunities based on your passion.

Our commitments should align with our passion.

It makes me think about how I pursue my degree. That was what I really wanted. And I aligned everything with it. My commitments, my decisions, my priority ...

When I had an assignment to complete, or exam to study for, I would place Coco at my parents' place for days. I would miss her so much, and called her just to listen and talk to her. I would cry missing her, but I knew I had to do this well. And the bottomline of it all was for the betterment of our lives - hers and mine.

I think about my passions.

A prophetess - how far away I am from this passion. It was a passion I had when I was a young teenager. Will I ever fulfil this teenage ambition of mine?

A Masters - I am still thinking about how I can get around doing it, with the commitment of a kid, my parents and myself.

Helping the children - with my number of commitments, is there a way for me to get down to this, one day?

Isn't it ironical? And I was talking about how much I like that article.

Or does my real passion lie in giving Coco a better life?

No comments: