Friday 3 July 2009

Just feel like splurging on myself a little

I've paid for two Coach items to two different sellers on the internet.


One is a capacity wristlet that I've wanted for quite some time, but conscience and Chujuan was telling me that I shouldn't get it since I'm a mother and supporting a kid. But I decided that I've worked so hard, and I certainly should deserve abit of luxury. So yeah, I went ahead and bought what I liked.


The other one is this:

42384, HERITAGE STRIPE TOP HANDLE POUCH (LIGHT KHAKI/PINK)





Both items are scheduled to arrive on 6th July.

Actually, I find Kate Spade bags understated and subtle.

I kinda like this bag:

DOT NOEL HENRY STEVIE (STUCCO)


But I really don't know when I'll use the bags, except for the wristlet.

A few bags are already sitting in the wardrobe, protected from dust though since they are always in the cupboard.

And I only realised I got many shoes when I was clearing out the 'rubbish' in the shoe cabinet just the other day! The worse thing is, two pairs are almost duplicate of each other!

No comments: