Sunday 21 February 2010

Christmas 2009

As usual, we celebrated Christmas last year with food and presents. I took the pains to set up the Christmas tree for that added flavour. The kids loved the tree!


The spread. I resolve to be early in deciding on the date for the gathering next Christmas. And we shall have roast lamb.
My mother's beehoon gets better every year
Our dessert
"I also want to play!"

Arranging the presents

The ridiculous-looking Christmas tree


They look so happy

"Wah hahahaha!!!"

The brothers

"I want a picture with my presents!"

I like the 'milkgirl' look of Baby

She's going elsewhere ...
Her grandmother is not to be monopolised by her cousin


The little boy with his presents

"Yours is better"

My Christmas present - a watch from my sister!

Actually, I NEEDED a watch, but I could never make up my mind which watch to pick. I always thought watches are better when given by someone else.

No comments: