Sunday 3 April 2011

A nice long sleep

I just woke up from a 12-hour sleep, with the intervention of lots of nonsense dreams no less.

The only ones I managed to recall are:

1) Zhang Hui Mei unveiled her non-existent MTV male lead to the crowd. He even had a name - 春林.

2) The MTV male lead was actually Jaclyn Tay's kept lover.

3) I lived together in a house with this kept lover, and he tried to get fresh with me. I felt so disgusted with the whole idea of Tay having a lover when she was married, and this lover was also unfaithful to her.

4) I was at a studio photography session (must be the session I just had last Sunday and the photography sharing session I just went to last Friday night). My camera had an external exposure adjustment gadget. And a guy who thought I had problems with it took it for repair when I did not ask for it. I had a hard time finding it back.

Phew! I woke up with a slight backache - a feeling you get for arching it back too much!

No comments: