Saturday 29 May 2010

Domestic fight

Within a span of a week, too many things happened, and too little time to blog.

Firstly, William and my sister had a fight.

It happened last Sunday afternoon when my sister, Coco and I were about to set off for Coco's local immersion programme.

William had thrown Coco's storybooks into a plastic bag, together with Baby's porridge.

Needless to say, the porridge went onto the books, resulting in a mess of books and porridge.

I was angry but had got used to his unreasonable ways. I washed the books and was about to go off with my sister and Coco when my sister apparently couldn't take it lying down.

While William was screaming away about Coco hadn't changed her habit of putting books all over the place, my sister retorted that he hadn't changed his ways either.

He got into a frenzy and screamed and shouted at my sister to get out, ranting that this is his house and she should get lost.

My sister was adamant to agitate him. She stood at the doorway and refused to step out of the house.

He came over and tried pushing my sister out, while my sister pushed her way in.

It was scary at that moment, because my sister's head was trapped in his arm.

I screamed and scratched at William's arms, wanting him to loosen his grip.

Our Mainlander neighbour witnessed the fight and he was appalled.

Eventually, William loosened the grip and the fight ended with the two of them swearing at each other.

My sister sustained a nasty scratch on her left arm.

It's a crazy marriage. Anybody would ask me what I'm doing in this marriage.

I don't have an answer for it. I seriously don't.

No comments: