Saturday 11 April 2009

The disgusting newspaper vendor II

Oh yes, he's in the papers again.

This time round, his comatose 'bride' is taken home by her mother, without his knowledge.

Yay!!!

He kept saying that the girl's mother ought to repay him $70, 000 for the hospitalisation bill and $30, 000 for the girl's living expenses. Crazy! Now that she's gone, he asked the reporter,"Who am I going to ask for the $30 000?"

And you know what he says now? "I will take it that she's dead and will find another Vietnamese girl to be my wife."

So much for the loving image he's portrayed. I actually teared the first time I read about him keeping vigil by his comatose bride in The New Paper, and told Coco that I'm touched by his love for his wife. Now I know what they mean by 'it's not what it seems'.

Oh, for the record, this is not his first marriage to a foreign bride. He married an Indonesian girl (some foreign girl, can't remember the details) for 4 months and she ran away. Then he tried to fix himself up with a Vietnamese girl and she ran away on the pretext of going to the toilet while on a date. Even these poor village girls don't want him.

The best thing is, he blames it all on those girls. What a loser!

No comments: