Tuesday 24 November 2009

A Short Trip Up North in Progress

I'm about to take my parents up to Genting for a short trip.

It's something quite sudden. I didn't plan for it. I was prepared to station myself in Singapore for the whole hols. After all, I told Coco that she wasn't going anywhere this hols due to her poor results.

After enquiring from other colleagues on their whereabouts this hols, it tempts me to take my parents elsewhere.

They have been to Genting a dozen times, or at least a dozen times. I'm not sure if they mean to help me save money or they want me to go there too since I've never been there before although I claim to be a Malaysian. The whole of Singapore has probably been there at least once and I've never been there. It's amazing huh.

My colleagues were shocked to hear that I haven't done any form of booking yet and advised me to do so asap. They said that 'most' (I don't know if they were referring to the agencies, coaches or hotels - I took it as hotel rooms) are already booked. So I've been searching for Genting related websites and trying to see which are good rates. I haven't been very successful in narrowing down anything. I hope I can settle it by tomorrow so that I can confirm the trip with my parents.

No comments: