Wednesday 18 November 2009

Sick

I'm trying to accomplish a feat: blog every day for a month.

Why do I want to do that?

Well, I used to keep a Chinese diary when I was much younger, and I tried to write as often as I could, but I'm not so faithful in blogging. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I'll see if I can do just that. It's not very wise for me to blog at my workplace since they do track the websites you visit. The consequences might not be optimistic for me should my boss discover my blog. When I get home, it's not easy to blog either. I don't feel comfortable having someone watching over my shoulder while I blog. So I usually wait for the kids to sleep and William not around before I type anything here.

Okay, I wanted to blog about my diarrhoea. I think it's back. For a few days in a row, I've felt a niggling pain on my left side of my tummy, presumably the large intestine, which from my observation of Coco's doctor's diagnosis, could be some stubborn stool remaining inside, causing the discomfort. This morning, they all whooshed out and I lost a good 300g from that. How would I know how much they weigh? I weighed in at the scale after I went to the toilet, and it read '44.9 (kg)'. Then I went to take a bath. After that, it read '44.6 (kg)'. Don't tell me bathing made me lose any calories or weight. Yeah, the way I see it is weird. I just thought perhaps the body hasn't fully recovered from the 'shock' of whooshing out the wastes, so it remained 300g heavier. After washing myself up, the body sort of relaxed itself and so it was able to show its real weight.

Why do I feel like it sounds rubbishy?

Anyway, I'm more concerned and delighted about the fact that I'm seeing '44' on the scale!

But I just went to the toilet again, and it's again a mash of squeash. Diarrhoea can make one lose appetite as well. I was just starting to fall in love with the unagi omelette rice served at a Japanese foodcourt in Yishun, but having this diarrhoea makes me feel nauseous just thinking about the saltiness.

No comments: