Friday 16 July 2010

Day 6: Breakfast at Sorcerer's Lounge

This is one of my top favourite spot in Hong Kong. It's a beautiful lounge in Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel: Sorcerer's Lounge.

Being a carpenter's daughter, I love the varied yet uniformed furniture for both form and function in the Lounge. The Victorian decor coupled with its sombre lighting gives the Lounge a mysterious and romantic feel. It has a Grand Lounge attached to it (the one with a CHJMES-like chandelier), just outside the Lounge itself. I had a hard time trying to decide which Lounge I wanted to dine at! Both are just as beautiful, in their own unique ways.

However, I must say that the food is not up to standard. Quite poor in fact. The noodles and skin of the har kow were equally hard, in particular. Nothing could be rated 'fantastic'. Enjoyed the different types of cheese nonetheless.



No comments: