Friday 16 September 2011

New Ill

I am well from my stomach flu, but down with a new cold that hit me on the second day of nursing a stomach flu.

I thought it was way better than having the stomach flu, so I waited out. I went to school yesterday feeling fine.

Alas, the almost ten-hour stay in school broke my body down one more time. I headed straight to the bedroom the moment I got home. I just had to lie in bed. And tried to sleep.

Took a Fedac pill and was groggy and semi-conscious most of the time. I think I slept, but heard a lot of voices - of different family members ie. my youngest sister, my mother, Coco.

When I woke up at close to midnight, my nose was stuffed, and I felt miserable.

I knew I would take an MC for the day.

I weighed myself on the scale in the morning:

43.9 kg

I was right. Within a few days, I lost that 2 or 3 kgs I had not been able to lose for the past 3 years.

No comments: