Thursday 10 July 2014

Thank God, Even Crazy Dreams Come True

As usual, when school reopens, the number of my posts dwindles.

The reason is really because my father is in the hospital. He went to the hospital when he had a piece of mutton stuck in his gullet for 3 days, causing him to be unable to eat or drink.

Unfortunately, something happened and it caused his esophagus to be removed. And subsequently, he was in and out of ICU and many scares arose eg. fevers that indicated infection, lungs collapsed, blood clots travelling to his lung which was life-threatening. Some were real and some were false alarm. We felt exhausted from the constant stress and the travelling to and from the hospital. To date, my father has gone through 24 scans, and some are as long as 2 hours. You are talking about radio active scans. And he is not able to eat or drink. He can only be fed some protein and isotonic liquids through a tube that is inserted into his stomach.

Tomorrow morning, the cardiologist would conference with us on my father's heart. My father is so exhausted from 3 operations that he told us that he would not want any more operation even if he needed it.

Apart from prayers, I don't know what else I can do. Each time, I prayed for the best possible situation for my father, or for fevers to subside, or for good reports, or prayed against blood clots and blockage in valves of the heart.

My dream is for my father to be discharged from the hospital very soon, in good condition, and that his suffering ends soon.

On top of what happened to my father, I am stressed over P1 registration, like how I was 8 years ago.

This year is made worse because of the 40 seats reservation for Phases 2B and 2C. And for some strange reason, this year sees a huge jump in enrolment at Phase 2A1. Such figures were never-before occurrence and they coincide with the policy of 40 seats that was introduced in August last year, which meant it was too late to join the alumni association since the deadline for joining an association was 30 June! Naturally, it is suspicious.

Anyway, I hope that it is because of the movement of the alumni in Phase 2A2 to 2A1 to ensure that they are safe.

Till next Thursday when the results would be announced, my fingers are crossed.

I am so stressed that I can't sleep. When I switched on the TV, a blonde girl was singing,"Thank God, even crazy dreams come true."

Please pray for me to have a seat in 2A2 next week if anyone is reading!

No comments: