Saturday 12 July 2014

It Is Finished: A Look at my Hallowed Temples

Today, the plumbers came to install the bathroom accessories as well as the toilet bowl in the common bathroom. And that spells the official completion of my bathroom project.

At the master bathroom ...
The pink Grohe doughnut

The master bathroom light







With warm cove lights

At the common bathroom ...
A mismatch of the bulb and shade at the common bathroom

The Philips kiddy light came with a warm ball light. It was too dim for any good, so we switched back to using our original bulb. I'll go look for a day-light ball light soon.

Coco and Baby got good taste.
This basin has won compliments from the carpenter and the solid surface guy. 
Seems it looks expensive (but impractical).


I was reluctant to install corner glass shelves as I worried about the possibility of cracked glass, but I didn't have much option.


I am quite happy with the result, although there are imperfections here and there, like the toilet roll holder in the master bathroom was installed too near to the shower screen, the towel rack in the common bathroom is not directly above the toilet bowl, the thermostats are not accurately calibrated,   and even one of the Legrand switch is done upside-down!

No comments: