Friday 28 May 2021

Of Braised Spare Ribs and Mixed Vegetables

I felt like eating some instant mee goreng so I checked with Baby if she would like that. It was a resounding 'Yes!'.
She asked me why I didn't let her cook

She has been interested in making her own food lately. Lighting up the stove is a challenge for her though. It's a 16-year-old stove that requires the user to 'turn, press down and light with a light stick'. Finding the spot to press down is a little tricky for the girls.
Come evening, I decided to cook braised spareribs as I wanted to give the girls some variety for meat. Although this is fuss-free without the need to marinate, I prefer marinated meat. Broccoli, cauliflower and carrot with swiss brown mushroom for a change in the type of vegetables we eat. Threw in a cod fish for Coco as she loves it.


She made another omelette for herself. Mighty pleased with the result.
I call her an 'Egg Expert' and she graciously accepted the grand title.

No comments: