Monday 24 May 2021

The Fastest Way to Use up a Loaf of Bread

Recently, Baby has been a great fan of the coffeeshop kaya-butter loti. Although the counter lady told me that they have a cut-off time at 10.30am, I learnt that they could run out of bread before 10.30am and would have to turn away customers who try to buy bread from them. It so happened that it was such a day today. I decided to do French Toast for breakfast to make up for the disappointment.
This was the second plate I served. Baby finished all but 2 pieces of the first plate.

At lunch, I was so inspired by yesterday's success that I decided to change the broth to Pork Bone Broth and see if it tasted better. I actually much prefer this!

I was so excited with the 'discovery' of an ingenious creation that I took pictures of the food and what it took to cook it to show my family and friends!

No comments: