Monday 17 December 2007

Home Decor Survivor Showtime!

We saw ourselves on TV. The show's aired.

I looked fine on TV - I thought I was going to look really awful, but it was better than what I thought. I guess the producer was kind enought to edit the show so that it's bearable for us. I just hope that my last remark towards the end of the show will not invite criticisms.

Upon knowing that I'm getting my Connect Plan two days from now, I went out to get myself a DVD recorder, armed with a $100 Best Denki voucher from my piano purchase. After some fumbling around, we finally got the machine moving - 20 minutes away from the show time. Phew!

I got it taped down as a momento. :)

Friends smsed me to compliment on my painting 'talent', which I believe is more of 'technique' rather. It's nice to see yourself on TV and showcasing what you're fine at.

The producer has edited quite abit, which I'm relieved about. I won't want to appear overbearing or talk too much on TV, especially when 'where words abound, sins abound much'. My last remark is enough to keep me worrying for another few weeks.

For those who are interested, here's Bryan's opposing design: http://www.bryanwong.sg/

No comments: