Sunday 15 December 2019

Review on Hotel IL'Cuore at Namba

We would spend the first three or four days in Namba so I chose this hotel for obvious reasons: near Namba Station and relatively cheap ($630.34 for 3 nights ).
Front desk was helpful. I asked for directions to Kuromon Market and the staff readily offered me a paper map and showed me the directions. No language barrier as the staff were able to speak English.

One was able to tell me that the hotel name is an Italian name and taught me to pronounce it properly: 'ill-cor-reh'
Each bed was a twin bed so it was quite big for individual beds. 

We had wished for just three beds in exchange for spacious walking area. It was quite congested with our luggage opened.

Well-fitted bathroom
We stayed at this hotel for 4 days before checking out on Day 4 to move our luggage to the Umeda hotel ourselves.

No comments: