Friday 31 December 2010

New Year Resolution

As I clicked to post my last thought, I realised that it was the last day of 2010.

My resolution of losing 3 kg has not come to past. In fact, I am still where I was at the beginning of the year, tipping the scale at 46-point-something kg.

Rather than saying that my new year resolution is not to make any resolution, it's more of being too cowardly to make new ones, for fear of not being able to fulfil them, like the last one I made.

I guess a safe one would be to make improvements on photography, which I always have been trying to do.

Another one is perhaps to teach Coco how to ride a bicycle - a long overdue to-do.

Number 3 would be to read to Baby every night, or at least in the day.

Allow me to add to the list as the new year resolutions come to mind.

No comments: