Saturday 4 December 2010

Yamato Transport(s) Pte Ltd sucks. Big time

I had placed an order for Coco's Primary Five books online and opted for the free delivery service.

Apparently, this time round, PanPacific Bookstore outsourced its delivery to Yamato Transport(s) Pte Ltd. And this delivery company totally sucks.

I am so pissed off (I have never used this phrase, so it shows how angry I am with this stupid company) with its stupid, non-existent service that I had to write to PanPacific Bookstore and the company itself:

I am writing to express how angry and frustrated I am with your so-called delivery 'service' when there isn't any at all.

I opted for delivery on 1 Dec 2010. My husband was home from 11am to 4.30pm but we received a non-delivery note dated 1 Dec 2010, 4pm.
That was the first show of unprofessionalism.

I am aware that another delivery was made on 2 Dec.

I called on 4 Dec and asked for the books to be delivered on the same day 3pm to 6pm. The delivery man was supposed to call me before the delivery trip, but he never did. When I reached home at 3.50pm, I saw the non-delivery note dated 4 Dec, 4pm!!! I am shocked at the level of unprofessionalism displayed by your delivery man.

I called again to arrange for another delivery, from 8pm to 10pm. This time, I stayed home from 4pm to 10pm just to wait for the delivery. But no. The delivery man did not show up again!

I called at 9.55pm at 18002255888 to enquire about the delivery. The lady over the phone asked me to call 65951843 and said that the branch was still operating. But no one picked up the phone. When I called the number 1800 back, it was met with the 'Our operating hour is from 8am to 10pm' message.

I am angry at how unprofessional your customer service representatives are. I feel like a ball being kicked around blindly, when all I want is just my books.
I am frustrated at the nil delivery, empty promises and the totally unprofessional treatment of my delivery.

It's now 10.35pm. My guess is that my books will not be delivered as promised.
You have no idea how much frustration your company has caused me. I hope to know where my books have gone to and why it is so difficult to have my books delivered. Did your delivery man even knock on the door or did he expect us to open the door to welcome him with great fanfare?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yamato Transport(s) Pte Ltd not only sucks but the service provided is equally bad. I'm supposed to receive a Happy Call Double Sided Pan which first promised to be sent 9 December 2011 which was prearranged with the timing to be sent but the delivery man never turn up and not even a call to say that cant make it.

Another appointment was made to be delivered in the evening and the driver turn up in the afternoon when no one is at home.

Another appointment was made again with the customer service to be delivered the following day but did not turn up again.

Called to check and was told that the delivery schedule was not being key in the system. And instead of helping to arrange the delivery the customer service asked the delivery man to call.

What service are they provdiding??? I'm surprise that they are company who still approach them for delivery service. If you are one of them that engage them you are going to be very very disappointed.