Saturday 6 August 2016

A Lunch Box Laugh

When Baby asks for a sandwich lunch box, I would slap some margarine on two pieces of bread, spread sugar on one of them and cut two heart shaped out of two pieces of bread combined, and place them in an orderly manner so that they look palatable. It's nothing compared to the fancy bentos and lunch boxes but it keeps the little one's stomach full.
 

One day last week, I tasked William to make the lunch box for her while I prepared Baby for school.

As usual, Baby wanted a sandwich just as we alighted at the MRT station near her school.

I opened the lunch box and this was what we saw:
 
Both of us stared at the sight for two seconds before Baby let out,"Why like that? He even gives me the leftovers!"

Then we laughed.

When quizzed, William presented his case,"Oh, they were meant to be artistic shapes."

I created a meme out of the laugh:
 

3 comments:

Karmeleon said...

Wah, he actually bothered to use the cutter hor. :D

Think mine would just cut the bread in half and that's it !

Rain said...

Baby is a fussy eater. I reminded him that he needed to use the cutter, if not she wouldn't eat ;)

Karmeleon said...

Quite Pro lah. hahha